8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Children's Clothing and Baby Equipment Sale - Children's Clothing and Baby Equipment Sale
Saturday, April 7, 2018 from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Pfaff Community Center, 124 North Street, Medfield, MA 02052.(Note: Sale closes from 11:30 to Noon in preparation for the half price sale).
Tags will go on sale Tuesday, February 20, 2018Tags available only at the Pfaff CenterClothing Tags - 25 for $2Equipment Tags - 5 for $1
PURCHASE name brand and gently used children’s clothing up to and including size 14. Woman’s maternity clothes, baby equipment and furniture, such as cribs, dressing tables, high chairs, dressers, strollers, potty seats, etc. We may also have bikes, skates, skateboards, hockey equipment, baseball bats & gloves, football equipment, tennis rackets, golf equipment, and ski equipment (w/brake bindings only).
SELL your gently used children’s clothing or equipment, you must purchase tags which are for sale in the Medfield Parks & Recreation Office at 124 North Street, Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 4:30 PM. You must be a Medfield resident to sell items. Clothing tags are $2 per 25 tags. Equipment tags are $1 per 5 tags. You will receive 65% of the proceeds from all items sold, the remaining 35% is utilized throughout the year to improve Parks & Recreation facilities and/or programs. All unsold items are donated to Cradles to Crayons.
VOLUNTEERS are greatly needed! The benefit of volunteering is unlimited pre-sale shopping privileges! You must be a Medfield resident to volunteer. If you are interested in volunteering to help, you must be available Friday, April 6, 2018 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM and for a shift on Saturday, April 7, 2018 (either 8:30-11:30 or 12 noon to 2:30). Please contact Kevin Ryder at 508-359-2715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.