This league is for children currently in Kindergarten!
Spring Soccer is scheduled to start on Saturday, May 1st!
WRONG GRADE FOR YOUR CHILD? Please call or email us - do not try to create another account for your child!
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for SPRING Kinder soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. Games are played Saturday mornings on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields. Participants will need to wear shin guards and will need to bring a soccer ball (size 3) and water bottle each week. No need for cleats - sneakers will suffice!
COACHES WANTED! We are seeking 2 volunteer coaches per team for the league. Please email Eric at email@example.com if you would like to coach!
As an FYI - we do not differentiate between "head" and "assistant" coaches - both share the same responsibilities and the commitment to be there on a weekly basis. If you have someone you want to coach with, I need an email from BOTH parties stating their intent to coach with you each other.
Cancellations will be made ASAP and an email blast will be sent out when a decision is made - please make sure your account information is accurate and you have the appropriate email address to receive notifications about the league.
Cancellations will be posted on our website as well.
Roster will be sent out no later than Thursday, April 30th!
***Please note the following in regards to requests***
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request window closes FRIDAY, April 17, 2020
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- Please limit requests to NO MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN PER REQUEST.
- There is no guarantee your request can/will be accommodated