When do I register?
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Registering through www.medfieldrec.com offers the quickest and most efficient means of enrolling into the programs of your choice.
How can I register?
You can complete your online registration with a Visa, Discover or MasterCard. You may also register in person with cash, credit card or check at the Pfaff Center. All checks are payable to: Medfield Parks & Recreation. Registration forms can also be printed from your Medfieldrec.com account.
Please note the class description and age limits.
MPR programs are designed for specific age groups. Deviations from these ages are discouraged.
Will I be sent a confirmation?
Yes. You will be emailed a confirmation once your child is enrolled in the program(s) of their choice. You will be notified in the event:
- the chosen program has not reached its minimal capacity to run;
- the program has been canceled;
- the program (i.e. time, fee) has been changed.
Is financial assistance available?
Financial assistance is not available for any Parks and Recreation programs. Pro rates are not available for select days of programs. However, payment plans are available for Adventure, Discovery and Teen Xtreme Camps. Reserve your spot in a week of camp for $50, with the remainder of the balance due before the first day's session.Deposits are non-refundable and cannot be used for payment towards another program.
What are the cancel/refund policies?
Parks & Recreation reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program that does not meet minimum participation limits and is not responsible for any missed classes due to a participant’s inability to attend.
The cancellation/refund policy for summer camps and summer programs (i.e. tennis, swim lessons, etc.)is as follows:
- Withdrawal 2 weeks prior to the start of camp will result in a full refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal 1 week prior to the start of camp will result in a 75% refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
- Withdrawal on the Thursday, Friday or Monday morning prior to the start of a camp week will result in a 50% refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
The cancellation/refund policy for a non-summer Recreation Programs is as follows:
- Withdrawal 2 weeks prior to a program’s start date will result in a full refund.
- Withdrawal 1 week prior to a program’s start date will result in a 75% refund.
- Withdrawal after the first class will result in a 50% refund minus a $10 administrative fee.
- After that, no refund will be offered.
Can you make up classes?
If you miss a class, you will not be allowed to make the class up. The only exception is when Parks & Recreation has to cancel a class due to weather or an instructor conflict. In those instances, the class will be made up before the end of the session.