Pre-K Soccer is for children attending Kindergarten next school year.
The registration and request window for Pre-K Soccer closes on Tuesday, April 28.
Rosters will be finalized and submitted via email no later than Thursday, April 30.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for Fall Pre-K soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. Games are played Saturday mornings at 8:45 am on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Pre-K Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Program Coordinator Kayode Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you for your continued support. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email Kayode at Klewis@medfield.net .
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com .
- The request window closes Tuesday, April 28.
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation email confirming their request.