Pre-K Soccer is for children attending Kindergarten next school year (Sept 2018), or for any kids that will be 4 years old by April 28th (league start).
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for SPRING Pre-K soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. SPRING 2018 games are played Saturday mornings at 9:00am on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Pre-K Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Medfield Parks & Rec at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email email@example.com.
As an FYI - we do not differentiate between "head" and "assistant" coaches - both share the same responsibilities and the commitment to be there on a weekly basis. If you have someone you want to coach with, I need an email from BOTH parties stating their intent to coach with you each other.
All participants will need to bring: soccer ball (size 3), full water bottle, and sneakers (no cleats).
Rosters will be released no later than APRIL 26th
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request window closes Sunday, April 22nd
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.