Registration has CLOSED. Call the office (359-2715) for further assitance.
Pre-K Soccer is for children attending Kindergarten next school year (Sept 2017).
THE REQUEST PERIOD HAS ENDED!
FALL 2016 rosters will be finalized and email notification will be sent no later than Thursday, September 8th.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for FALL Pre-K soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. FALL 2016 Games are played Saturday mornings at 9:00am on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Pre-K Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Medfield Parks & Rec at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email email@example.com.
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The request window closes Friday, September 2nd
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.