Pre-K Soccer is for children attending Kindergarten next school year (Sept 2016).
The registration and request window for Fall 2015 Pre-K Soccer closes on Tuesday, April 26.
Spring 2016 rosters will be finalized and email notification will be sent no later than Thursday, April 28.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for Spring Pre-K soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. Spring 2016 Games are played Saturday mornings at 8:45 am on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Pre-K Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Medfield Parks & Rec at email@example.com if interested. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- The request window closes Tuesday, April 26.
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.