Pre-K Soccer is for children attending Kindergarten next school year (Sept 2020).
Not old enough for Pre-K Soccer? Join the new Micro Soccer League running before the PK league - for kids born before 8/31/16!
NEED YOUR CHILD'S GRADE UPDATED? Email firstname.lastname@example.org - please do not create a new member on your account.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for FALL Pre-K soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. FALL 2018 games are played Saturday mornings at 9:00am on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Pre-K Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches.
Contact Medfield Parks & Rec at email@example.com if interested in coaching. Coaches will always have their child/children placed on their team. If you would like to coach with another parent, both parents must email requesting to coach together - one-way requests will not be honored.
As an FYI - we do not differentiate between "head" and "assistant" coaches - both share the same responsibilities and the commitment to be there on a weekly basis. If you have someone you want to coach with, I need an email from BOTH parties stating their intent to coach with you each other.
All participants will need to bring: soccer ball (size 3), full water bottle, and sneakers (no cleats), shin guards are optional for PK Soccer.
Team jersey and socks provided by Medfield Parks and Recreation
For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosters will be released no later than September 5th
***Please note the following in regards to requests***
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com.
- The request window closes FRIDAY, AUGUST 31ST, 2019
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- Please limit requests to NO MORE THAN 2 CHILDREN PER REQUEST.
- There is no guarantee your request can/will be accommodated.