This league is for children currently enrolled in Kindergarten
THE REQUEST WINDOW HAS ENDED AS OF MONDAY, 9/11
WRONG GRADE FOR YOUR CHILD? Please call or email us - do not try to create another account for your child!
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for FALL Kinder soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. Games are played Saturday mornings on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields. Participants will need to wear shin guards and will need to bring a soccer ball and water bottle each week.
COACHES WANTED! We are seeking 2 volunteer coaches per team for the league. Please email Eric at email@example.com if you would like to coach!
Canellations will be made ASAP and an email blast will be sent out when a decision is made - please make sure your account information is accurate and you have the appropriate email address to receive notifications about the league.
Cancellations will be posted on our website as well.
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- While we cannot fully guarantee that we will be able to honor any/all requests, we will do our best to accommodate.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include a request in an email about another program as it likely will get lost in the shuffle.
- The request window closes SUNDAY, September 10.
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior to making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.