This league is for children currently in Kindergarten.
The registration and request window for Fall 2015 Kinder Soccer closes on Tuesday, September 8.
Rosters will be finalized and submitted via email no later than Thursday, September 10.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for Fall Kinder soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. Games are played Saturday mornings on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields.
Kinder Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Program Coordinator Kayode Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you for your continued support. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email Kayode at Klewis@medfield.net .
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com .
- The request window closes Tuesday, September 8.
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation email confirming their request.