This league is for children currently enrolled in Kindergarten
Rosters will be finalized and submitted via email no later than Thursday, April 27th.
Join Medfield Parks & Recreation for SPRING Kinder soccer. Participants develop their skills in an environment emphasizing fun, fundamentals and sportsmanship. Games are played Saturday mornings on McCarthy Park Soccer Fields. Participants will need to wear shin guards and will need to bring a soccer ball and water bottle each week.
Kinder Soccer seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Medfield Parks & Rec at email@example.com if interested. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- While we cannot fully guarantee that we will be able to honor any/all requests, we will do our best to accommodate.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. Please do not include a request in an email about another program as it likely will get lost in the shuffle.
- The request window closes SUNDAY, APRIL 23RD.
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior to making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment and prior requests.