This co-ed league is designed to introduce basketball to young children in a loosely structured environment. The goal is to promote individual skill development as children learn to become team players.
Each week the kids will participate with their assigned team in a practice, then play a game against another team.
No games will be held on 2/18 (February Vacation), 2/25 (February Vacation) or 3/11 (Winter Carnival)
Kinder Basketball seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches.
Contact Program Coordinator Eric Kevorkian at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the office at (508) 359-2715 or email email@example.com
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 8th, 2017
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based on the level of enrollment, prior requests and need for a balanced equal number of boys and girls on each team.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation email confirming their request.
GAME TIMES WILL BE 8AM, 9AM, 10AM, AND 11AM. Game times are dependant on total number of teams in the league.