This coed league is designed to introduce basketball to young children in a loosely structured environment. The goal is to promote individual skill development as children learn to become team players.
Each week the kids will participate with their assigned team in a practice, then play a game against another team.
No games will be held on 2/14 (February Vacation), 2/21 (February Vacation), & 3/14 (Winter Carnival)
Kinder Basketball seeks two volunteers per team to serve as coaches. Contact Program Coordinator Kayode Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Thank you for your continued support. For additional information regarding requests, questions and/or concerns call the Pfaff Center at (508) 359-2715 or email Kayode at Klewis@medfield.net .
Please note the following in regards to requests:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate each request.
- All requests must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com .
- Requests will be handled on a first come first serve basis.
- Please enroll your child prior making your request.
- Requests can only be made for coaches and/or players currently enrolled in the program.
- There is no guarantee your child be placed on the roster of your choice based the level of enrollment, prior requests and need for a balanced equal number of boys and girls on each team.
- Registrants will receieve a confrimation email confirming the receipt of their request.