Looking to extend your child’s Kindergarten experience?
Join educator Maureen Dodge and Medfield Parks & Rec for an extended Kindergarten experience every Tuesday. When the school bell rings at Memorial, the day is not over! Your child will come to the Pfaff Center for an extended Kindergarten day filled with play and learning.
This will be an extension of the Kindegarten experience at Memorial. Activities will include everything from games to writing to numbers and more!
Note, there will not be a class on Tuesday, Nov. 10, which is a no AM/PM Kindergarten School Day in Medfield.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact Kevin Ryder, Director of Parks & Recreation, at email@example.com.
- Join Maureen Dodge, a Certified Elementary Education teacher, for an afternoon of fun, stimulating and educational activities ranging from phonics review to counting.
- Please send your child with a lunch. We will eat after coming over from Memorial School to the Pfaff Center.
- Registration fee does not include a materials fee of $20. This will be paid directly to the instructor.
- Note: Classes will be held at the Pfaff Community Center.
- Children will be walked to the Pfaff from Memorial School by the instructors for afternoon class.
- Note that if there is inclement weather, or cold weather, children will be shuttled over to the Pfaff in the Parks & Rec van.