Medfield Park & Recreation
Looking to extend your child’s Kindergarten experience? This is our FOURTH YEAR running this successful enrichment program for kids enrolled in the morning half day Kindergarten program!
Join former elementary school teacher Maureen Dodge and Medfield Parks & Rec for an extended Kindergarten experience every Tuesday. When the school bell rings at Memorial, the day is not over! Your child will come to the Pfaff Center for an extended Kindergarten day filled with play and learning.
This will be an extension of the Kindergarten experience at Memorial. Activities will include everything from games to writing to numbers and more!
Class is open to non-residents! Your child just must be in Kindergarten and you would need to provide transportation to the Pfaff Center for class.
Note, there will not be a class on:
- Tuesday, Nov. 15 (Half Day @ Memorial)
Registration fee DOES NOT include a $20 materials fee, which will be paid directly to Maureen Dodge on the first day of the program.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact Kevin Ryder, Director of Parks & Recreation, at email@example.com.
- Join Maureen Dodge, a Certified Elementary Education teacher, for an afternoon of fun, stimulating and educational activities ranging from phonics review to counting.
- Please send your child with a lunch. We will eat after coming over from Memorial School to the Pfaff Center.
- Registration fee does not include a materials fee of $20. This will be paid directly to the instructor.
- Note: Classes will be held at the Pfaff Community Center.
- Children will be walked to the Pfaff from Memorial School by the instructors for afternoon class.
- Note that if there is inclement weather, or cold weather, children will be shuttled over to the Pfaff in the Parks & Rec van.