Medfield Day 5K Road Race & 1K Fun Run
• Register •
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
*** ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. RACE DAY REGISTRATION WILL START ON SATURDAY AT 7:30AM. WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ACCEPT CASH OR CHECK ON RACE DAY ***
Medfield Day 5K Road Race will take place on Saturday, Sept. 17 at the Pfaff Community Center. Parking will be limited to the parking lot between the Pfaff Center and Dale St. School. No parking will be allowed in the Pfaff Center parking lot or on North Street.
The 5K course is flat with rolling hills at the midpoint. The race begins in front of the Pfaff Center on North Street, bears off to Harding Street and proceeds to Hospital Road. At the halfway point on Hospital Road (before the old state hospital), runners will turn around and return along the same route. The finish will be in front of the Pfaff Center.
Awards will be presented to the first overall finisher for male and female, as well as top Medfield finisher (male and female).
T-Shirts are provided to all runners who pre-register!
Medfield Day 1K Kids Fun Run will take place at 8:30am from the Pfaff Center. This will be a flat lip course from North Street to Greent Street to Lowell Mason Road and back on North Street to finish at the Pfaff Center.
DAY OF REGISTRATION will take place at the Pfaff Center starting at 7:30am.
- T-SHIRTS PROVIDED for both 1K and 5K.
- T-Shirts only guaranteed for all pre-registered participants as of Monday, September 12, 2016.
1K Fun Run/Walk (.62 miles)
- Course: This is a flat loop course around North St., Green St., Lowell Mason Rd. to the Pfaff Center.
- Awards: All participants will receive an award.
- Fun Run: 8:30am Start Time
5K Road Race (3.1 Miles)
- Course: Flat with rolling hills at the midpoint of the race.
- The race begins on North Street, bears off to Harding Street and proceeds to Hospital Road.
- At the halfway point (2.5K) runners turn around and return along the same route.
- 5K Road Race: 9:00am Start Time
Additional Forms and Files: