Medfield Day 5K Road Race & 1K Fun Run
“Raising Physically and Financially Fit Kids”
Organized by: Medfield Parks & Recreation and the Medfield Fitness Association
Fundraising by: The Bulfinch Group - "Helping to Build and Preserve Wealth"
Harry Brousaides (781) 292-3238 and Megan McAvoy (781) 292-3281
Title Sponsors/Platinum Sponsors ($1,000 and up)
- Reebok CrossFit Medfield
Gold Sponsor ($500 to $999)
- Needham Bank
Silver Sponsors ($100 to $499)
- Beth Israel Hospital Needham
- Samuel, Sayward & Baler LLC
- Prudential Paige Reatly
- GRI Medfield Commons
- The Village Barber Shop
- Lovell's Landscape
- Medfield Pediatric Associates
- Zebra's Wine Bar & Bistro
- Blue Moon Bagel Cafe'
- Send Out Cards
- Prudential Page Realty
- Medfield Orthodontic
Bronze Sponsors (up to $99)
- Anonomous Doners
- T-SHIRTS PROVIDED for both 1K and 5K.
- T-Shirts only guaranteed for all pre-registered participants as of Monday, September 1, 2014.
- Parking: At the Dale Street Parking lot, behind the Fire Station. No parking at the Pfaff Center.
- Awards: 1st Male and Female: Over all winner, Medfield Resident, Age 1-19, Age 20-29, Age 30-39, Age 40-49, Age 50-59 and Age 60 and up.
- Registration: 7:30am to 8:15am
- $5 discount for pre-race registrations on or before 9/18/14 will be applied upon checkout.
1K Fun Run/Walk (.62 miles)
- Course: This is a flat loop course around North St., Green St., Lowell Mason Rd. to the Pfaff Center.
- Awards: All participants will receive an award.
- Fun Run: 8:30am Start Time
5K Road Race (3.1 Miles)
- Course: Flat with rolling hills at the midpoint of the race.
- The race begins on North Street, bears off to Harding Street and proceeds to Hospital Road.
- At the halfway point (2.5K) runners turn around and return along the same route.
- 5K Road Race: 9:00am Start Time